For information on 3D laser cutting of tubes and profile material, please select 3D laser cutting category.
CNC laser cutting is a progressive technology in the field of processing of sheet and sectional materials that does not require any further processing of laser-cut parts (ready to use). The final products are of high repeated accuracy.
- maximum component dimensions: 2000×4000 mm
- maximum sheet thickness:
- structural steel: 25 mm
- stainless steel, alloyed steel: 15 / 20 (splitting cut) mm
- aluminium alloys: 12 mm
- standard laser cutting (structural steel)
- sublimation and fusion cutting under highly pressurized inert gas (stainless steel, aluminium, duralumin, high-alloy steel materials) with cut edges without any traces of oxides, burning or burr
- accuracy: +/- 0.1 mm or +/- 0.03 mm
- HAZ (heat-affected zone): 0.05 – 0.3 mm
- cutting kerf width: 0.1 – 0.4 mm